SC - Le Menagier's Mushr

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Fri Jan 23 11:27:01 PST 1998

In regards to the red in mushrooms, I must disagree with the poster who
said modern mushrooms are not red when the buttons are cut in cross
section. The gills certainly are not fire-engine red but the color of
the gills, at least on the one laying beside me at this
 moment are a nice reddish brown.
> Ras

Laying beside you? Laying beside you? Bwaaaaaahahahahaha! Ras, I love my
mushrooms, but I don't LOVE my mushrooms, if you get my meaning....
Angelique.
(Hoo, boy, sorry, that one just caught the edge of my funny bone, and by
the time I had stopped the giggle fits and wiped the tears out of the
corners of my eyes, it was too late to stop)
(Heeey, who left these old logs beside the back door of the Rock?)