SC - Where are you?

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Jan 26 07:10:51 PST 1998

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, James and/or Nancy Gilly wrote:

> A couple times, now, we've had a discussion of what folks on this list do in
> their mundane lives.  What I'm curious about is where people live.  I know
> that Adamantius is in or near NYC, and Gunthar and Stefan are somewhere in
> Texas, but what about everyone else?

elaina lives in colorado springs, colorado - that's the barony of
dragonsspine in the outlands.  she cooked (and did other more
treasonous things...) in the barony of storvik (dc) in atlantia for many,
many years, lived in caid for a while, and 'grew up' in the west kingdom
'classic' (northern california) where she tried unsuccessfully to tell
much more important people that we -could- cook medieval feasts, really we
could - but that was a long time ago.