SC - Private-auction Alcohol

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Mon Jan 26 09:39:37 PST 1998

Taking another whack at the dead horse.

My dear Margali,

You've got it backwards. The policy is not against drinking at events.
It is against alcohol being distributed as an official part of the
event, or by officers of the SCA as part of thier offical duties.

I will not repeat the
auctioning-homebrew-is-against-mundane-law-in-the-United-States as that
has been posted at least twice already.

thanks for your patience,
Crystal of the Westermark