SC - alcohol reimbursements

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 10:27:06 PST 1998

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>In a message dated 1/26/98 1:05:05 PM Eastern
Standard Time, yumitori-san writes:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><< Ras-dono, please reread her post.  I believe
the alcohol she was<BR>
 referring to was the sack-o-wine used in the bull, not alcohol for<BR>
 cooking.  Since the wine was intended for drinking, I feel this was in<BR>
 keeping with the new policy.<BR>
 <BR>
 	Yumitori >><BR>
<BR>
Gee!  I was unaware that I was responding to a post about the bull! <chagrin>
I had thought the one I responded to was about another feast where someone
didn't get reimbursement for alcohol used in cookery.  In fact, the post was
from Ansteorra, IIRC (which I may not).  Unfortunately, there is still a need
for such a pamphlet.<BR>
<BR>
Unfortunately, I delete my messages as soon as I read them and only save
things like recipes. :-0 so I have no way of knowing now. :-(<BR>
<BR>
Ras (just babbling)<BR>
</HTML>