SC - alcohol reimbursements

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Jan 26 15:01:49 PST 1998

I agree with you.  But unfortunately, when I asked the kingdom seneschal
about this, I was told that a group had taken advantage of this ruling
and bought alcohol for 'feast' that was then consumed and not used to
cook.   I really want to try and get the law changed.  Maybe enough of
us Ansteorran cooks can come up with a viable alternative to this! what
do you think?

meadhbh