SC - Growing your own

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 19:44:23 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/26/98 10:31:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonnade at AOL.com writes:

<< The total acreage available to me is a plot twelve feet by sixty, which is
my
 front yard. >>

:-). Perhaps an espalier of a warden pear or a winesop apple? Seriously, I had
not intended my post on the merits of growing period varieties to be taken so
literally. Then point that I was trying to make was that many varieties of
plants and breeds of animals grown during the MA are available today. It was
also meant to encourage those that DO have land to use to experiment with
these foodstuffs. By such experimentation much knowledge can be had to the
betterment of all. :-)

Ras (who probably would plant crabapples, red currants blueberries and
horseradish  if he had the place to do it.)