SC - Odd title-OOP and OT

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Mon Jan 26 21:29:10 PST 1998

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 Varju at aol.com wrote:

> << OTOH, while in Miklagaard I heard stories about what the people
>  further south (where the men wear dresses!) do...
>   >>

> What about places where women wear trousers? :->

Yes, but those are the kind of tales that men tell around the campfire,
and generally not repeated when the women and children can hear. At
least not the women. It is said that since they ride wearing pants all
the hair on their body is thus worn off, and that they...

/UlfR

You did ask... ;->

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
If you know what you are doing it's not research.