SC - Growing your own

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 06:42:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/26/98 11:30:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Are any of these good in areas which get occasional flooding? I'm talking
 good bottom land. >>

I'm not quite clear about what you're asking here but horseradish grows best
in wet/moist places. I will add the best growing location to the plants as I
research them. However, this project is just a baby and I certainly do not
have it organized into a cohesive refence yet. Think of the project as at the
cardfile stage> 2 cards with data and 1000 more to be filled in yet. :-)

Ras