SC - alcohol reimbursements

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 27 09:59:41 PST 1998

>  Those rules and laws are there for
> many reasons, and we have to deal with them if we want to have fun.  The
> alcohol clause was placed because we do not have a particular host
> alcohol liquor liability available from the insurance company.
> My major character flaw is that I am too lawful for my own good.  Please,
> please, please, before you decide to do something rash, consider the
> impact on the rest of us who want to continue doing what we are doing.
>
> Mistress Aldyth
> (off the soapbox and into the bunker)
> aldyth at juno.com

Many good points, Mistress, which is exactly why those of us in Ansteorra
stated that we would approach the Powers That Be for an explaination first
before we did any action. I feel that since the other Kingdoms are not having
a real problem with this we should be able to come to some sort of a compromise.

I feel no need for your words of wisdom and caution any reason to "resort to a
bunker".

Yers,

Gunthar