SC - Where are you?

Irissa Mitchell IrissaM at stlabs.com
Tue Jan 27 18:29:29 PST 1998

I am in Madrone, AnTir  Kingdom (Mundane- Seattle, Washington) I
normally just lurk since I never learned how to cook until recently. But
I am finally learning how to cook both mundanely and periodly (is that a
word? ;-) Thanks for all the help and great ideas everyone!!

Former radio(cellular) operator for the Army and now work at a Software
Testing company scheduling projects for clients into our labs.

Irissa