SC - Authenticity-OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 19:07:04 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/29/98 8:26:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonnade at aol.com writes:

<< I DO try as hard as energy and time allow to make sure I go as far as I can
 toward being "period", aware the whole time that I am far from my ideal, and
 berating myself the whole time.

 Mordonna >>

No need to berate yourself....the rule of thumb I was taught when I joined the
SCA was simply this> "If it looks period from 10 feet away, don't worry about
it. It does, so I don't. :-)

Ras