SC - Sumac (was: Imam Bayaldi)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Jan 29 19:23:45 PST 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie

oh dear, that you've not heard back from Tony! How odd. he is usually very
very prompt.  His web page is www.worldspice.com. Catelog requests should
apparently go to wsm at worldspice.com. Tony's private email is
hill at worldspice.com. I am ccing this to him...I am sure that once he sees
it he will respond.

If, in the unlikely event this message gets lost too, let me know and I
will walk to the two blocks to his shop and rattle his door (I go there
almost weekly anyway, no big deal).

- --AM
- ----------
> From: kat <kat at kagan.com>
> To: 'cooks' <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
> Subject: Re: SC - Sumac (was: Imam Bayaldi)
> Date: Thursday, January 29, 1998 12:07 PM
>

> > Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:58:25 -0800
> > From: "Anne-Marie Rousseau" <acrouss at gte.net>
> > Subject: Re: SC - Sumac (was: Imam Bayaldi)
>
> > Hello all from Anne-Marie.
> > Sumac can be obtained from WorldSpice here in Seattle. Yes, they > do
mail order. You can check out their website, or you can email > them
directly at hill at worldspice.com

> > They are a great small local business, getting bigger and bigger all >
the
> > time. Their quality is impecible (they won't sell it elsewise) and the
> > sumac I've gotten from them (they had two kinds last time I was >
there) was wonderfully colorful and fragrant.

> Anne-Marie, is there a better email addy or source for WorldSpice?  I
have sent three "please send me a catalog or ordering info or whatever"
requests to this email address over the past (has it been four months since
the Great Saffron Debate?) and have received no reply.  What's the URL for
the web page?