SC - Branwynna Pls Reply--Haggis Info.

Robert Newmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Sat Jan 31 18:29:57 PST 1998

I believe I can be of some help with this. I live a couple of miles from the
shop you mentioned. The shop your looking for is "Oxford Hall Irish Too"
Address: 311 Bridge St. New Cumberland
Phone: 717-774-8789
Don't know if they carry haggis though. Let me know if you need more help
with this.

                                Griffith Allt y Genlli
                                Bob Newmyer
                                E-mail: rnewmyer at epix.net
                                Web Page: http://www.epix.net/~rnewmyer

"Ahh said 'Pay Attention, Son!'  All the good ones are whizzin'
   right past ya!"  -- Foghorn Leghorn, the Senior Rooster