SC - Greetings!

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jul 2 13:03:45 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/2/98 12:03:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< So all the gentles who have asked me/challenged me to a drinking bout...I'm
 sorry, would LOVE to do so but really can't do it >>

This condition does not prohibit you from choosing a "champion" to stand in
for you, does it? Very period and it could be interesting.....

A'aql (pronounced "Ras")