SC - cider apples

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Jul 3 22:47:15 PDT 1998

At 5:25 PM -0400 7/3/98, Bonne wrote:

>If you're gonna go to the
>trouble of inviting a meat-eater to critique, it seems only fair to invite one
>from the other faction to help you assess whether or not your idea of enough
>vegetarian choices to make a meal, do so?

Sorry if I wasn't clear--what I meant by "meat-and-potatoes type" was not
"person who insists on eating meat" but "person who is used to plain
ordinary food"--the kind who will complain if he can't tell what he is
eating or has never seen it before.  My comments on looking after
vegetarians, people with allergies, etc., are in the articles to which I
referred the original poster.

Elizabeth/Betty Cook