SC - period snack foods? (was corn chips)

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sun Jul 5 15:54:04 PDT 1998

Sianan said...
<big snip>

>Some cooks, surprise though it may be to some, enjoy costuming as well.  If
>we kept everything 'on topic' it would be quite a boring list.  Besides, if
>someone asks for information, any information whether it be cooking or
>other, and I can supply some, I certainly won't hesitate to reply and I
>like to think that the others would do the same instead of refusing to help
>on the grounds that this is a 'cooking' list.  Not everything is made of
>pastry and bread dough you know.

Sianan I agree with you, yes there is life outside that kitchen door! Some
people should perhaps lighten up a little and stop being fussy and grumpy.
If this is all these people can find to complain about, they should be so
lucky. This list is the most informative and knowledgeable culinary list I
have ever seen. Perhaps certain people should understand that by
interjecting other subjects into the forum only makes it a more personal and
warm place to be. After all, we all tie our aprons on the same way and its
nice to know we're just normal people who have similar interests but also
have other things to say as well.

BTW, for those of you who have not figured it out yet, there is a delete
button on the left of your alpha pad that serves well in situations where
you are not interested in the topic....

Remember, you are your own subject control board. No one is making you read
every single single posting. I'm sure we all have subjects that are of no
interest to us and just delete away.

Micaylah