SC - Fwd: Chekyns Recipe

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 13:49:38 PDT 1998

Meliora,

Can't find the gooseberry wine in my copy.  I have the Falconwood Press
reprint; which LaVarenne do you have?  Bought this last Pennsic, packed
it, recently unpacked it, and really like it, even if it's late.

 Padrhaig,  if you're camping with Kilkenny this Pennsic, look me up;
we'll make the rounds of my favorite Falconwood reprint booksellers.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com