SC - OOP & OT - The Twins!!!

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 23:27:34 PDT 1998

niccolo the sarcastically enhanced asked:

>in unison.........directions, please?   I suspect it is foolishly simple, but I
>do not want to set up a fuse that will drop a 'foulf bomb' on my fire :o)

The original message is in this file in my Florilegium as well as several
other messages on the subject:

chicken-msg       (92K)  4/24/98    Period and SCA chicken recipes.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html
As always, I will send files or my filelist in Word 6.0 or text format by
email if you don’t have web access)