SC - Re: Food Guide (Silly)

knotwork@juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Jul 7 14:28:19 PDT 1998

That would depend on if they were cold pressed or heat extracted...the
overall qualities of the babies in question making a big difference. I would
imagine that the first pressing extra fino would be the way to go. A bit on
the expensive side, but after all we are concerned with the quality of the
foods we make on the list...
margali
going back under my rock and fixing iced jalabs all around...