SC - alcohol content in beer

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jul 8 14:37:58 PDT 1998

By the way, while I have you, I'd like to take just a moment and thank
you.  I'm part of a "fledgling" re-enactment group and food at the wars,
etc. have been mundane. Period. (as in stop the sentence, not authentic).
After lurking and reading, I am going to jump in. Later this month, I am
attending a weekend war. I have gotten my household as excited as I am and
we will be attempting to do the whole weekend with only period foods.
Including a potluck feast Saturday night. I know this MUST seem silly to
y'all who do this so often - but it's a first for me (and my group)!

So wish me luck (and thanks for all the help you didn't realize you were
giving.)

~Maedb