SC - quiet list and creamline milk

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at swcp.com
Thu Jul 9 11:08:41 PDT 1998

Hey, folks - is the list just quiet, or have I been booted from it
again?

Also, I've a question about milk, cheese-making, and the like; I've
been experimenting a bit, on a small scale, and have encountered
something from a local farm that's interesting:  "cream line" milk.
According to the shelf-tag, this is pasturized milk in which there is
sufficient cream that it will rise to the top.  Has anyone seen this,
or better yet, worked with it?  I'm going to experiment myself; if
anyone has insight into this, I'd like to hear...

Aislinn

Four weeks 'til Pennsic!