SC - Cookie Molds

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 9 14:42:38 PDT 1998

Greetings.  From the Speculass inquiry, I thought people might be
interested in a source for replicas of period and slightly-OOP cookie
molds.  "The House on the Hill" has moved several times but I think
their current mailing address is P.O. Box 7003, Villa Park, IL 60181.
The phone number (for that address) is 708-969-2588.  However, it may
have undergone one of those area code changes.

They carry many molds, in all sizes, both modern and old.  Their
catalog includes photos or drawings with the size and the origin of the
mold.  While many are between $10 and $20, a number of them are $25-60,
especially for copies of old, detailed molds.  Does anyone else know of
them and know if this is a current address?

Alys Katharine