SC - quiet list and creamline milk

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Jul 10 10:58:13 PDT 1998

Now I know that I have never had a  real recipe for this, but I have
used it at  many pot-lucks, and  there  are never any left-overs.

Stuffed Dates

1 pkg pitted  dates
8 oz cream  cheese (I  usually get  the  fat free one)
1/2 cup  sugar
ginger  and cinnamon to  taste

Mix cream  cheese,  sugar  and spices.  With a teaspoon, fill  each
date  with  some of the cheese mixture

These are  delightful, quick,  and delicious.  And  every teen I have
ever met likes  something sweet.  These do nicely.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"