SC - period snack foods? (was corn chips)

Sat Jul 11 05:13:16 PDT 1998

Allison said:
>Stefan,
>
>How about fritters?  Lots of those in a number of sources.  Plenty of
>fried foods, too.

Aren’t frittours served warm or hot? I was thinking of cold snack foods.

What is a good definition for frittours? I started a file on frittours
after the messages on here about them. But as I’ve started fileing stuff
in there, I’ve realized I don’t have a good idea of what makes something
a fritter (or frittour) or not. A pancake-like thing with lumps of
something else mixed in? :-) If it isn’t mixed in, wouldn’t that be
a crepe?

Allison, thanks for the frog leg recipe. I think I asked about frog
recipes a while back and didn't get any responses.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net