SC - A Chai Question

Beverly Narayan, Esq. bnarayan at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 12 09:34:55 PDT 1998

UlfR is indeed wise, and writes:

>>And, as opposed to cats, sourdough starter can be froozen for months and
then revived when needed.<<

Good idea! As (following Bear's advice) I'm feeding it every 12 hours or so,
it's growing faster than I can bake. Freezing pre-measured portions will help,
not to mention being handy if someone wants to start their own. (no, NO, do
*not* give away starter! See, Kat, I'm learning! ;)  )

Renata