SC - Trouting

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 13 06:52:22 PDT 1998

Salut!!!
Thank you all for the instructions, and I shall go merrily on my way.  I
merely thought that this might be a better preserving method than Lord's
Salt, as it can be applied to a wider variety of dishes.  I think in the
end, I will be substituting some of the original plans for Lord's salt
with Jerked meat.  At which point the marinades will either not exist, or
they will be the spices from the dish.  IF I hit on anything amazing I
will be sure to let everyone know.

Cu drag,
Bogdan