SC - First Feast Update

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Mon Jul 13 14:44:35 PDT 1998

As Ulfr mentioned, I think the point I was making in the Herman story was, "Too much of a good thing..."  :-)

Herman, though he grew up like a sourdough, was actually a sort of sweetbread.  You fed him with sugar, IIRC, and he had kind of a sweet/sour taste.  Wonderful, at first, but after a while...

Thank you all, especially Bonne and the Cook-Formerly-Known-As-Ras  ;-)  for expressing your POVs as well.  And no, unfortunately, I no longer have any of the recipes.

Hugs,

	- k