SC - re: Herman

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Jul 13 18:44:54 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/13/98 8:09:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au writes:

<< Ras, We have a friend that is planning a medieval wedding next year and
 they would love to see you ceremony and to know where you got your
 documentation from.

 Thanks
 Nicolette Dufay >>

My documentation came from a web site devoted to the practice of
Zorastrianism. ;-) Definitely not your typical Medieval wedding but never the
less period. ;-) If you are still interested just do a web search of
Zorastrianism . There are very few sites devoted to this religious path. :-)

The other 2 weddings I have performed asre both pagan so I doubt that that
info would be very informative with regard to actual Medieval wedding
practices. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. :-(

A'aql (pronounced Ras)