SC - re: Herman

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 18:32:48 PDT 1998

Kael asks:

>> Does anyone know of any low calcium cheeses? or if it is possible to make a
cream sauce out of "non-dairy creamer"?  or any simple and quick multi-purpose
sauces that would be low calcium?<<

First, I agree with Adamantius -- check with your doctor first!

But in answer to your question -- in our period, almond milk was used on fast
days instead of milk products. You could try making sauces with it. If nothing
else, it will be better than using non-dairy creamer, which is mostly oil and
chemicals.

Good luck to you!

Renata