SC - Kvass.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 15 14:53:36 PDT 1998

     My Library's At Home

     I didn't tease - it was at the bottom of the last message.

     Mercedes

Subject: Re: OT: Re: SC - Another abbreviation I don't recognize
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    7/15/98 5:06 PM

In a message dated 7/15/98 4:19:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rudin at okway.okstate.edu writes:

<< Gosh Adamantius, although I like your interpretation (especially the
      Laurel one) someone else sent me privately -  >>

Which leaves the rest of us less knowledgeble people still in the dark. :-(
<sigh>