SC - Opppps!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jul 15 16:21:16 PDT 1998

Stefan, While I have never flown in to Pennsic I have picked up several.
Some of them shipped stuff to Pennsic and picked it up on site when they
got in (needs to be delivered to someone already there) others packed up
steamer truncks and haulled it all along. I've got a chair you can borrow
and will come get you at the airport in my van  if that helps and if my
friend decides to use the other tent you can borrow my 2nd tent.(10x10).
Having gone to pennsic without pre-registering it is not that much more
expensive. Come On Mon!  Genevia