SC - strawberries

Ian van Tets IVANTETS at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Thu Jul 16 13:09:08 PDT 1998

Hello!

The people I lived with in Germany used to make a really yummy sauce
(for meat, but could be extended - seafood??) from strawberries - no
sugar - just bung them in the blender with a small tin/packet (maybe
a tablespoon) of green pepper (including the preserving liquid) per
punnet (cupful or so) of strawberries.  YUM.  Bother.  Now I'm hungry.

Cairistiona