SC - Pancake Races

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:27:47 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/16/98 9:03:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< Now on this one I have to somewhat disagree. As we have concurred, there
 were laws in the MA about meat and meat preservation just as there are now.

I suppose that we should specify exactly what meat we're talking about here.
Personally, I am talking aboput meat available to manor houses and castles and
other landholdings. The meat available in an urban setting is not my interest
nor is it in anyway my point of reference.

Ras