SC - sign-on package?

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Sun Jul 19 10:28:45 PDT 1998

Minna.

>> I attended a class at Pennsic last year<<    >> Unfortunately, the
teacher basically said that she read a book about this and it was
interesting, but did not pass on any information about what goes with
what using this method.<<

If that was my class, read the handout charts of what was dry, moist,
cold or warm.  Or the books in the bibliography.  What other information
did you want?  It was only an hour (50 min.) class.  If it wasn't my
class, could you tell me who else is teaching so we can get together?

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com