SC - History of Taverns

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 12:15:39 PDT 1998

Elizabeth wrote:

> Cariadoc has just taken the 8th edition of our  _Miscellany_ to the
> printers.  <snip details>

Wonderful!  But Pennsic is not in our budget this year.  How much is it
by mail, and where do I mail the check?

> I am sick of proofreading.

My sympathies, deep and abiding.  No spellcheck program made can handle
casual medieval spelling.  How many ways are there to spell, say,
'almond' alone?  Then there's the various other languages.  Only you and
Cariadoc, and very few others, could handle that poorfreading job.  My
sympathies -- and my respect.

Selene Colfox
cook'n'bottle washer, Caid
selene at earthlink.net