SC - re: the FAQ

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Jul 20 13:40:25 PDT 1998

I am a bit of both. Because I have progressive kidney disease I can no
longer drink hard liquor. I can however, enjoy beer and wine. And if i get a
little tipsy then its my own fault the next day when I get a hangover of
emense proportions that would normally put down a small moose!

Perhaps you are a little bit of a sucker because if any drunken fighter that
ever gets so near to my tent to wake me up for a "chat" surely does benefit
from the full wrath of Micaylah woken up! And its not a pretty sight. I
sleep light enuf at camping events that I not only value the little sleep
that I do get but REQUIRE it as I normally only get approximately 4-6 hours
from Friday 'til Sunday. I don't recomend this unless you're really really
good at it! :)

Micaylah