SC - Re: History of Taverns

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 20 15:28:32 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/20/98 12:04:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< y the way, you can mailorder this stuff ready made from Worldspice here in
 Seattle at hill at worldspice.com

 I'm famous! :) >>

Congradulations! :-) Do you do autographs? <hee asks innocently>

BTW, you can also buy powder fort from the Pipperer's Guild at Pennsic. I have
not tried their blend but intend on purchacing some this year.

<sigh> Now I'll have to have 2 spice jars-one labeled poudre fort (AM) and One
labeled poudre fort (PG). :-)

Ras