SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Tue Jul 21 01:52:37 PDT 1998

> My son's been drinking soy milk for most of his life now (like maybe six
> of the past seven years) and it seems to work quite well, and I believe
> there is more protein in soy milk than in rice milk. Just one question:
> has anybody tried this child out with the various lactose-reduced cow's
> milk products out there, to see if it is the indigestible sugars or
> something else...?
>
> Adamantius

The homeopathic said that lactose products would not relieve this problem, because it
wasn't the usual stomach upset casued by lactose intollerance.  He said that the
problem stems from a lack of milk products used in the regions of Europe (or very
little used at the very least), so the inhabitants had not developed the ability to
process milk out of the system effectively.

Brenna