SC - walnuts.

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:48:20 PDT 1998

Varju at aol.com wrote:

> I'm actually surprised that your doctors had never mentioned cutting or
> ruducing the amount of milk you drank for your problems.  I know it was
> presented to me as a normal reaction that the body has to something in milk,
> that every human being has, it just causes more problems for some people than
> others. (A partial answer to Adamantius's  other question, I guess)

Makes sense, to a degree. The problem with kids is that they really need
the calcium, and while it _is_ possible to get it from stuff like
broccoli, it is also somewhat less easy to deal with. It seems to me
that solution is a lot more practical for an adult than for a
seven-year-old. We had to solve the problem with soy products (Edensoy
Extra being the tipple of choice, but he will happily go slumming with
the occasional rice milk ;  ).   )

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com