SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 21 15:16:03 PDT 1998

Philip said...

> I also am fascinated by that subject. Any ideas how I can get one of those
> yeast infections? Would sure save me a few dollars at War! ;-)

Philip,

You really really really don't want his to happen. I have the pleasure (?)
of having a fragile yeast imbalance in my system. Antibiotics play havoc on
my system and I get all the little nasties that are associated with it. As
well, and I should have read the WHOLE thread line before posting my last
question but I was given L. Acidophilus to take and while it calms things
down a little it is not a cure all for me. I also get somewhat intimidated
when reading that I have to take something like 12 Billion cells of the
stuff. Doesn't it sound like I would be very full after ingesting these? <lol>

Micaylah