SC - walnuts.

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jul 21 23:52:43 PDT 1998

Do also remember that the Sabbath was considered a feast day at all times, even
in Lent and Advent.  This meant often relaxing the fast for Sunday.   It is/was a
time of celebrating the Paschal mysteries.  The indulgences were also in high
gear for the right sum to the right Bishop.  So many exceptions to the
rules.....now we can have hotdogs any day except Fridays of Lent (and Ash
Wednesday, and Holy week)

niccolo difrancesco