SC - Stefan's Florilegium files

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 00:22:42 PDT 1998

Salut!
Hmm.  Where to start?  The Trout experiment has been prematurely ceased.
It seems that there was a slight problem with structural integrity.  That
is to say that the fish didn't hold together long enough to be cooked, so
there was no way that I could store them in anything but a bowl.  It
tastes wonderful, and as a good trout should, it fell right off the bones.
Though I must say that this was not supposed to happen in this instance,
and in fact, the bones were supposed to turn to mush.  I would love any
comments that anyone has.  I looked at the original, and then I looked at
the redaction, and they did what I would have, so I pretty much followed
their redaction.  I left it in the brine as per the original (half a day
or more) and I also weighted it for the original time (4hrs).

Well, I have to be in the lab in 4.30 hours, so I need to go to sleep.

Bogdan