SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 01:30:47 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/21/98 10:20:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<<  While Stephans
 >catacombs of information are valuable, they can be intimidating for the
 >neophyte.

 Catacombs?!! Argh. That is not the impression I've wanted. >>

Stefan, Dear, your files are WONDERFUL.
It's just that there are so MANY of them, that they are daunting.  Especially
for a newbie just looking for a simple desert recipe for an upcoming feast.
I love them for research, though.  And I admire your thoroughness in putting
them together.  It must take a LOT of work to keep them current.  I thank you
for that labor.

Mordonna