SC - Re: SC poudre forte

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 23 22:20:08 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/23/98 9:06:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, THLRenata at aol.com
writes:

<<
 >>Also, who has used sage and mint together, and what do you think of it?
  I've never combined those 2, thinking each a strong and distinctive flavor;
 don't they 'fight' each other?<<

      Not really--to my mind they are in rather the same family of tastes,
along with, say rosemary and thyme. My biggest mental handicap with the
combination is that I still want to automaticaly think "sweet" in reguard to
mint, since I'm so fond of it as a dessert or beverage flavoring.
            Ldy Diana