SC - making liver pudding

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jul 25 00:39:59 PDT 1998

It sounds like a good idea. But as many have pointed out we don't want
others profiting from our hard work. A recipe is not copyrightable but a
collection of them might be. As long as they are used for nonprofit
educational purposes, go ahead and print the ones I have posted.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:00:48 EDT THLRenata at aol.com writes:
>I've been asked to write a regular feature article in our Baronial
newsletter
>on Medieval/Renaissance cooking. This is a barony where there has been
no
>organized cooking for at least the last 10 years.
>
>I'm sort of new to historial cooking, which still puts me way ahaed of
most of
>the rest of the barony. I've been clipping recipes off this list since
late
>March 1998. I have made (and enjoyed) many of them.
>
>My question is this: May I include recipes off the list in my articles?
Full