SC - Kosher Fish

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Jul 25 20:06:26 PDT 1998

Thoughts About the SCA-Cook's List

My apologies in advance for taking up band-width but .............:-)

I want to take the time to publicly thank Sir Gunthar, m'lord Stefan and
members of the SCA-cooks list.

Gunthar for the creation of this list and for the long hours that are
occasionally necessary to maintain it as Administrator.

Stefan for his archives.

 Special thanks go to Duke Cariadoc and his ladywife Elizabeth, Mistress Alys,
Mistress Ceriddwen and Master Adamantius for their support and help.

And thanks to the people on this list for making it all worthwhile. The
recipes, stories, technique, administrative suggestions, questions and answers
has been a wealth of knowledge. The words "spam" and "flame" are almost alien
concepts among the list members. Respect and common coutesy is the rule and
not the exception.

Again I apologize for this wanton release of human emotion, but I fealt that
this needed to be said. If I have offended or embarrassed anyone you have my
permission to "Beat me....Chain me to the wall....and call me Wanda." :-)

Ras