SC - Oh, Figs!

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:23:14 PDT 1998

Thank you, Mistress Elizabeth, I'd never come across that.  As whale is
now protected in this country, what do you suppose might substitute if we
wanted to try comparing the dishes of peas?  I don't think salt cod would
do it.  Probably, the whale meat had a fishy taste to it, even though it
is a mammal, since chicken does when the chicken feed is too high in fish
meal.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com