SC - medieval bacon

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 26 16:27:02 PDT 1998

My lord has a rather blurry picture taken in the museum in Tromso, Norway of
a 4 legged, 2 winged critter[there wasn't a curater around so he had to take
the picture through the glass] As he didn't read norwegian when he was
there, he has no idea what it is called, if it is normal or a sport. when he
went back this past winter, it was out being conserved and the curater on
duty had no further information[well, his english wasn't very good and rob
still doesnt speak norwegian...]
margali