SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 27 07:02:30 PDT 1998

>>Do you have "Search Also" followed by more "keywords" at the bottom of
any files?  That could be handy, though I can understand another layer of
drudgery for you.<<

Bonne, do you know how extensive those files are?  He might as well say
"Search Webster's Collegiate."  I printed out just the topic list,  so I
could look and see if something was covered, and it took about 8 pages.
Stefan has created an encyclopedia for us.  I don't know how he does it.

>>The things I learn that I'm not sure I wanted to know . . .<<      I
agree with that sentiment.  Surely, this topic will have been exhausted
by the time we get back from Pennsic!!!???

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com