SC - Deadly Datura

Mon Jul 27 19:03:30 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/27/98 8:22:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sunnie at exis.net
writes:

<< The feast was on time and delicious despite delays to the rest of the
 day because of a gas explosion in the kitchen.  With one injured, alot of
frayed
 nerves, and many a hero, the feast was still one of the best I have ever had.

 Brenna

This reminds me of the time my ovens exploded into a fireball at a feast only
2 hours before service. :-)

The point being if you want your friends ot recieve there just rewards you
must write letters to the Crown. Kingdoms are big and royalty often is not
intimate with every individual subject. The only way they know that a
deserving person exists is often through the letters they recieve asking that
this or that person recieve such and such and award.

Ras